The Viterra Championship is the Manitoba Men’s Provincial Curling Championship. The winner represents Manitoba at the Tim Hortons Brier, the Canadian Men’s Championship, in Kingston, Ontario Feb. 29-March 8, 2020.
- Where: Eric Coy Arena & Charleswood Curling Club | Winnipeg, Manitoba
- When: February 4-9, 2020
Volunteers Still Needed
Join the Viterra 2020 Team by signing up online:
Sign up and get fitted for a Volunteer Jacket by January 15, 2020 and you will receive:
– Jacket with Viterra Logo* $80 fee applies
– Water Bottle with Viterra Logo
– Full event ticket (available to those who volunteer for 2 or more shifts)
– Chance to win a Trip for Two to Las Vegas
Please don’t hesitate to contact Pat Sieben at [email protected] if you have any questions.
The following ticket categories are available for purchase online. Please click here to purchase tickets to the event.
VIP Event Pass – $350
- Admission for One (1) Person to entire event
- Reserved seating
- Access to the VIP lounge which includes Lunch and Dinner
- 10 drink tokens
Full Event Pass – $150
- Admission for One (1) Person to entire event.
Day Pass $35 (will give you access to all draws on your chosen day)
Evening Pass ($15) and Final Tickets ($20) will be available for purchase in person on January 17 & 18 from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm.
UPDATED VITERRA CHAMPIONSHIP DRAW:
Updated Viterra Draw
Click here for linescores for the 2020 Viterra Championship.