- CURLMANITOBA’S ELECTRONIC ENTRY SYSTEM is now open! Click Here to find your event and register. Be sure to complete your profile and waiver for this season.
- COMPETITION COACH COURSES Granite Curling Club Oct 4-6, 2019 and Winkler Curling Club November 1-3, 2019. Click here to register.
- RULE BOOK available for the 2019-2020. Click here to review.
- CURLING CLUB REGIONAL QUALIFIERS are accepting 2 teams per club for the 2019-20 season. Qualifiers are November 21-24, 2019.
- CHICKEN CHEF MIXED CHAMPIONSHIP is open entry. The entry will open JANUARY 6 and close FEBRUARY 28, 2019.
- PAGE PLAYOFFS new format! The top 4 teams with the best win/loss record, regardless of the pool will advance to the page playoff for the 2018-2019 season.
- FIVE ROCK RULE will be in effect for all CurlManitoba events for the 2018-2019 season.
- ENTER TODAY at http://curlmanitoba.org/electronic-entry/ ! Youth Spring SUGGESTIONS to Laurie at [email protected]
- PLEASE submit any rule suggestions and recommendations by completing the form on our website at http://curlmanitoba.org/rules/
- Congratulations to the winners of the MANITOBA WINTER GAMES 2018
- MANITOBA OPEN deadline January 4tha��don’t miss it!
- Canola Junior Provincial Championship winners are Team JT Ryan and Team Shae Bevan. Congratulations and good curling at the Nationals.
- CurlManitoba hosted the first event U12 Triples competition with great success December 29-29, 2017.
- SCOTTIES TOURNAMENT OF HEARTS January 10-14, 2018 a��Killarney Manitoba.
- “Hit”, Draw”, and “Tap” Competition returns for ages 8-13. Click Here for more information.
- ENTRY DEADLINES this month for Junior Berth, Travelers Regionals, Juniors, Women’s, Senior Men’s and Master Men’s Regionals and Senior Women’s Provincial Championship.
- SCOTTIES & VITERRA tickets are on sale – see our Championship pages under Competitions for details.
1. CURLMANITOBA’S ELECTRONIC ENTRY is now open! Click here to register. Be sure to complete your profile and waiver in Curling I/O.
2. RIVERVIEW CC is hosting the Westman Regional Development, October 20-22,
Coaching Course, Train the Trainer, Skill Development Day.
SIGN UP TODAY
3. TRIPLES U12 is a new initiative this season. 3 person, 6 stones, 6 ends. Check out the rules on our website (competitions/youth events)