LTAD STAGE: LEARN TO TRAIN
CurlManitoba presents, Skill Development Series – an instructional curling day for young curlers. All clinics will be held on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays throughout the curling season. The clinics are open to both male and female curlers from the ages of 10-17.
Skills Development Series offers the following
- Proper pre-game stretches
- Proper hack set-up
- Proper techniques for optimal weight transfer
- Off ice Curling specific training information
- Proper rotation and release
- Sweeping efficiently and effectively
Any club wishing to host a Skill Development Series please contact Connor Njegovan at CurlManitoba [email protected] or 204-925-5721.
Skill Development Series, February 17, 2018
- 10am-4pm at the Selkirk Curling Club
- Lunch included
- Click here to register
- Deadline February 12, 2018