2018/19 ***NEW Age Requirments*** – Click here
Regional Qualifiers and Berth Bonspiels:
CurlManitoba has set parameters for all qualifying draws as follows:
- Back to Back games will be avoided whenever possible in the A Event
- Back to Back to Back games may occur in the B Event
- Berth Bonspiels
- Double knock-out with a page playoff round
- The number of qualifying teams will be determined by the number of entries
24 and under entries = 4 qualifiers
25 plus entries = 6 qualifiers
Open Entry Championship:
Senior Women will accept entries to a maximum of 8 teams, after 8 entries will ONLY be accepted in pairs (2s).
Master Women will accept entries to a maximum of 4 teams, after 4 entries will ONLY be accepted in pairs (2s).
CurlManitoba will endeavor to adhere to the policies outlined in this document; however, reserves the right to make modifications where unforeseen circumstances or conditions merit change.
Provincial Berths awarded through non-CurlManitoba Events
- Thistle Senior Men’s Bonspiel with a Berth
- Granite Senior Men’s Bonspiel with a Berth
- Brandon Senior Men’s Bonspiel with a Berth
- Brandon Men’s Bonspiel with a Berth
- Brandon Master Men’s Bonspiel with a Berth
- CTRS Berths
- 2 Women’s Berths
- 3 Men’s Berths
- Manitoba Curling Tour
- Women – 1 Champion, 1 Highest Ranked Team
- Men – 1 Champion, 2 Highest Ranked Teams
- Manitoba Junior Curling Tour
- 1 Highest Ranked Team at the completion of the Championship
All Teams earning a berth awarded through the CTRS Point System, MCT, MJCT and Bonspiels with a Berth must call CurlManitoba and pay their Competitor Card Fees and a berth acceptance fee of $225.00 to be eligible for the Provincial Championship.
Please contact Elaine at CurlManitoba at 204-926-8408 or by email at email@example.com